Cosplay TORCH 2011

The Cosplay Tournament of Champions (TORCH) held its Manila leg of contests in SM North EDSA last August 27, 2011. After work that day, I immediately rushed to the venue for some cosplay action. Having arrived late, I was not able to follow the program on stage. But hey! I was still able to take photos of the cosplayers.  Celebrity cosplayer Chienna Filomeno graced the event in casual clothes. 







































Yay! I was very happy to be able to have a photo with Chienna Filomeno. :)
My favorite cosplayer of the day is this girl as Wonder Woman. She perfectly embodied her character's tough and sexy personality. 
The winners of Cosplay TORCH will compete in the upcoming Cosplay Mania 2011 on October 1-2 in SMX Convention Center. 

Comments

Popular Posts