Day One of Pinoy Otaku Encore

I just decided to drop by on the first day of Pinoy Otaku Encore. I just came from work and suddenly, I had a drive to be creative! Cosplayers are creative people. Their influence and aura were exactly what I wanted. 


So I took my camera and snapped away. I only stayed in the event for an hour or two as there were few cosplayers. The contest was to be held on the second day, see. In fact, the cosplayers and the crowd doubled, if not tripled, the following day. 


Let's get it on with the photos. :)







 Sicnarf Nujle Asomitsal Senamrof as Pain from Naruto Shippuden






 Romica Lyan and Joyce An A. Wenceslao



as Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin

 Kai Matsunaga



 ç§‹ä¹Ÿä¸ƒåŽŸ

as Haruhi Suzumiya (Gothic Lolita Outfit)












K-On! Group Cosplay


Wheee~ and now for my favorite cosplayer of the day. I chose him.... 
... as Harry Potter! Take a good look at his stance! His pose and expression is perfect! He even looks like Daniel Radcliffe! <3


The first day of this event didn't fail to give me my share of creative juices. Hey! It's just in time for my cosplay debut at the second day of Pinoy Otaku Encore! Watch out for my blog about it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts