It is Nirvana

Nirvana with Pearls from Bon Appetea

If 2011 was all yogurt, 2012 is about milk tea. Well, at least the start of the year is. Market trends rapidly change from season to season. However, one thing is for sure, the healthy living concept is here to stay. So let me start with food, or comfort food so to speak. And let us start specifically with milk tea. 

I foresee myself suddenly visiting various milk tea stores in search of the best one. I am a sweet tooth so expect that I am more inclined to choose the saccharine. For this journal entry, let me start with the best milk tea I had so far!

The name of the drink is Nirvana and the store is Bon Appetea. My cousin introduced it to me some time ago. And I recently visited their brand in Better Living. The place, albeit small, is very appealing and relaxing. There were three tables for two and a mini reading area.

Nirvana, according to the official description, is Assam Black Tea and Winter melon. It costs PhP60 for medium and PhP70 for large. The drink doesn’t have black pearls so I had to add an extra PhP10 for it. I like my milk tea with pearls on it.

True to its name, it is literally heavenly from the first sip down to the last. Creamy milk, bitter tea, and the sweet honey-like taste of winter melon merge to give you that indulgent treat. The pearls are warm, with a hint of caramel. It is nice to give your drink an extra boost, right?

I would gladly recommend it! It’s so yummy! Two thumbs up! 

Comments

Popular Posts