Blue Gundam Astray

I am so happy to have my fourth Gundam! The 5th Philippine Cosplay Convention gave me another opportunity to join the Gundam Caravan! Weeee~~ 


So I present to you, Blue Gundam Astray...


All participants were obliged to like the FB fan page of Gundam Philippines. It was ok for me, at least now I will be updated with the latest news -along with it is the itinerary of the Gundam Caravan. Hihi~~


Gundam enthusiasts at work.
Our materials. :)
The instruction leaflet (in Chinese this time)
Well, assembling this blue version was exactly the same as the red Gundam Astray 1/144 scale. Doing it the second time was easier. Not to mention that I picked up some techniques from fellow Gundam enthusiasts. 


My Gundam along with other contestants. Mine was number 14:


I finished in an hour. Whew! I still have difficulty in detailing! Nevertheless, I enjoyed every single minute of it. Setting up a Gundam is like a puzzle, only better. (^_^)

Comments

Popular Posts