Ozine Fest 2012

Lots of stuff happened last Ozine Fest 2012 in SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 2. I attended Day 3 and it was packed with otakus, cosplayers, and figure collectors. The place was very overcrowded that it came to a point where I couldn't enjoy the event as I used to. But thanks to my friends in cosplay, the event was made worthwhile. :)

There were various stalls in the event. School gakuensai, Host Club, Maid Cafe, and merchant booths made this a fun filled event. I got a Madoka poster and other freebies from Friendster

My favorite is the Figure Exhibit by Team Onii-chan! All those toys... ^_^

The figure exhibit! :)
My second favorite is the stall by Manika Manila which showcased their love for Asian Ball Jointed Dolls. Wow! Those dolls were very inspiring! It reminded me of my desire to buy Dot Shall of Dream of Doll. :)

Asian Ball Jointed Dolls were also cosplaying. 
I came to this event for cosplay. That being said, let me share my photos of cosplayers in the event. 
Cosplayer Ralph Patrick Villaluz

as Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist



as Sakura Haruno of Naruto Shippuden


as Naruto of Naruto Shippuden

Cosplayer Schindlex as Tifa Lockhart

Cosplayer Carl :)

Cosplayer Beru

Lot D. as Evelyn Salt of the movie Salt




Jillian Ongsip as Sniper Miku



Serreniethy Fionah as Freya from Chobits


Yuuki Tennouji as Garnet til Alexandros from Final Fantasy IX





as Chun Li from Street Fighter












Cosplayer Cyu Rinji




as Captain America







Raphaelle Veronica Ortega as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games

as Sailor Moon. :)




Me and a cosplayer of Hatsune Miku. :)


Cosplayer Florenz Sumalinog



Cosplayer Gaby Ortega

And my favorite cosplayer of the day is  Ira Orduna as Azure Rathalos. Her armor is well made and detailed from head to foot! 


One downer of the event is the venue. It couldn't cater the volume of the con goers. And I won't talk about the guards. >.< Everybody knows that. 

Like I said earlier, cosplay made this event worth my time. 


Comments

SadnezzHitori said…
I'm looking forward in seeing more of your reviews for the incoming cosplay events. :)
Unknown said…
Very Nice..love it..:-)

You can Write For Us..: http://www.lifebeyondlimits.info/p/write-for-us.html

-jayryan09-

Popular Posts