[Food Review] Everyday Tous Les Jours

My addiction with Tous les Jours started when my cousin brought home a whole load of breads from the said bakery. She recommended that their products are of high quality, while handing me their bestseller aptly called as "Sweet Black Rice Bread with Cream Cheese". Upon taking my first bite, I couldn't stop eating it up until the last piece. With that inspiration, I decided to go visit one of their stores for a closer look. 


I went to their branch in SM North. The store is located in The Block near SM Hypermarket. Saturated with yellow lights and wooden furniture, Tous Les Jours had the french bakery/coffee shop aura.


Tous Les Jours signage in SM North
The front view of the store. 

Yummy breads on display! 

Breads on display for sale. Oh! There is my favorite!
Following my cousin's recommendation, I bought the one with cream cheese filling. However, I had a dilemma which one to choose as it has two variants.
The one with black sesame? or plain?
I asked the TLJ girl on which one tasted better. She recommended the one with the black sesame. So there was my decision. And I dined in because I was excited to sink it into my mouth immediately.
A close up of Sweet Black Rice Bread with Black Sesame Cream Cheese.
The flavor was reminiscent of cheesecake, but this one has a creamier and softer interior fill. The black sesame seeds are not just on the surface, it is also mixed in with the cream cheese. Furthermore, it gives texture to the bread.With soft Tous Les Jours dough, it gives a nice creamy explosion of flavors in the mouth. What is amazing about this product is that the dough itself is yummy on its own. 


I was seated right next the cake display! Waaa! It is impossible not to drool upon seeing them. Those cakes are so unique and attractive! TLJ bakers are extremely talented. 
TLJ cakes on display.

This is the perfect gift for a chocolate lover like me. 

This is way better than a kiss!

For strawberry lovers out there.

Wow! A cake with chocolate layers!
Hmmm.. now I know what I want for my birthday! Tous Les Jours cakes are inspiring! I will definitely buy one of these on the next occasion. It is definitely a perfect surprise that would make anybody smile. 


And before I went home, I bought this Peanut Butter Cookie as my dinner dessert. Love it!
My Peanut Butter Cookie. :)
Tous Les Jours has this distinct flavor that is sure to make you come back for more. It seems that the bread has life on its own. It inspires and makes anybody happy. TLJ bakers have passion that they put into their products. Go try one to truly experience what I mean! 


Tous Les Jours is located in SM North and SM Southmall. Visit http://www.tlj.ph/ for more information. 


Location: 3 stars
Taste: 5 stars 
Price: 4.5 stars
Overall: 4.5 stars



Comments

Anonymous said…
However, it is a highly concentrated formula, and you must be toxin-free for at least 2 days for it to work. For use, refill the bottle with water and drink 4 times. Urinate frequently. It will take effect after 60 to 90 minutes. There are four main forms of drug tests with different detection windows that can detect THC. A hair drug test has the largest half-life, and it descends from here in this order: A hair follicle drug test is increasingly gaining ground among employers. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/
James Roble said…
Loved reaading this thank you
Leroy Jones said…
Who has been able to sample the various products on this list and can be able to pick out the best one?
Best Homall Gaming Chair

Popular Posts