Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp

It was a rainy Sunday (July 29, 2012) but the Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp pushed through nonetheless. People crowded to SM North Skydome to learn all about cosplay and get a glimpse of the cosplayers at the event. 


The ticket. 

The Oh No! Manga Stage.
The crowd was awesome! Take a look at how the place was filled! 
Thecrowd!
I was very excited to see the 18-feet Gundam Unicorn! It was the first thing that I noticed upon entering Skydome! Nobody could miss it! I had a hard time getting the perfect full body shot of this beauty!

Of course! I didn't miss taking pics of the cosplayers! However, I only have a few because the place, being so small, didn't give me the luxury of being comfortable to take photos. Here they are...







Jeremia Escueta as Tifa Lockheart













Reeve Castillo as Zero from Vampire Knight





























My favorite cosplayer of the day is Zhykrys Sevastra as Bulma from Dragon Ball. Her costume is very accurate from the details to the colors! She is very photogenic and carries the character excellently! 


Zhykrys as Bulma. 
I am so happy to get my first ever cosplay-related certificate in this event. The organizers gave certificates to all cosplayers who registered for the catwalk. It was the first time that an event recognized and appreciated the cosplayers. Yay!

Well, the event was close to perfect, if it weren't for the venue. Skydome was so small it couldn't accomodate the crowd. I think the space inside was only enough for the booths, not much place to roam around. Worse, staying outside was not impossible because of the rain. I admit the SM North Sky Garden would've been great for a photoshoot. Unfortunately, fun was halted by the rain. 

I hope for a better venue for the next Oh No! Manga event. :)

Comments

Popular Posts