Best of Anime 2012: Booths and Toys

When I attended this year's Best of Anime event, I couldn't help but to compare it with last year's Best of Anime 2011. I remember that the place wasn't so much crowded and it was very spacious to walk around... even dance around. But for the year 2012, I saw a huge difference! There were more booths, more surprises, more people, and more cosplayers! It marked a huge price increase too, the one day ticket price was from PhP 120 last year to PhP190 this year! 

For this post, I will be covering some of the event booths and toy exhibit. I only have one battery in my camera and I already had a lot of cosplayers photos (read more here). Since I participated in some of the booths, I didn't have the time to see what was happening on stage.


The Best of Anime stage. 
My first booth stop was the Gundam Philippines Model Kits Caravan for my round of Gundam building and detailing! Come to think of it, this is my second Gundam for 2012. I guess I am not as active as before. Anyway, have made a separate blog entry for setting up my Best of Anime Gundam
Participants put all their efforts in their Gundam.
And look! Here is the Gundam that I set up. Isn't it cute? It took me an hour to finish it. Read more by clicking this link: http://myangelmariel.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-chouhou-gundam.html


Cute Gundam. :)
After that exhausting Gundam activity, I strolled around the booths, explored the products, and bought some merchandise. I can only share a few of these kiosks. Like I said earlier, I didn't have much battery for my camera. :(

As a member of Naruto Cosplayers PH, I was very happy to see these booths: 


Wishing booth by NCPH.

Another booth by NCPH. :)
The following booths sold fashion, otaku, and cosplay accessories:


Sugarfree and Blue


Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass also had a wellness booth. The salespersons were so kind! I drink the honey-flavored wheatgrass so I decided to try out the ready-to-drink variant in can. I was so happy when I saw Ashley Gosiengfiao's Photo Souvenir in their booth. I asked for it and they gave me one!  Yay!


The kind salespersons in the Wheatgrass booth.

The photo of Ashley that I asked for. :)
There were also academic booths. iAcademy had drawing tables and The Japan Foundation booth offered free manga reading to everybody! 
iAcademy's booth.

The Japan Foundation's booth. 

The sponsors' booths were present too. I only had photos of the Hero TV and the Psicom booth.


Hero TV booth.

Psicom sold otaku magazines.

When I go to anime events, I just buy the ticket and stroll around the venue. I rarely get tempted to buy the otaku stuff, considering how I am surrounded by it. However, when I saw that Azalea's Onlineshop had a booth, I immediately ran and drooled over at all The Hunger Games merchandise! I love The Hunger Games! And yup! I couldn't resist to buy some merchandise as well. 


The goodies.

I bought the Mockingjay pin and the Hunger Games lanyard.
Okay, so that was much of the event booths that I visited. So now, let me share the awesome toy exhibit in the event. Here are some of the photos:









Best of Anime 2012 had so much to offer for everybody! These booths and activities alone were enough for me be elated. But it doesn't stop there. It won't be complete without cosplay! Watch out for my post about it! (Update: My BoA 2012 Cosplay post is now up. Read here)


Comments

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and for dropping by our booth! glad you loved our items! see you on our next event! :)

-Azalea's Onlineshop
www.facebook.com/azaleaonlineshoppage
Angel Mariel said…
It's my pleasure! :) I love the Hunger Games so much! :)

Popular Posts