Club 20 by The Face Shop

Just recently, I decided to become a member of The Face Shop's Club 20. I checked out some blogs and found it enticing! With all the samples included for a very affordable price of PhP150 (as of writing), I just couldn't resist it! Membership is good for one year. One of the perks of having this VIP Card is getting invites to exclusive events... and I love events! 


Club 20 VIP Card by The Face Shop
I bought mine at the SM North branch and I had to wait on queue as there were other girls who wanted to sign up, too.


This sweet baby is only for P150 
Just look at all the samples that came with it!


The Lemon Facial Mask with Kim Hyun Joong print and the samples!

Sunblock SPF 45

BB Cream

O2 Water Recharge Essence

Toner and Moisturizer

Instructions on how to use these products were also included in the package:

Woah! The process on applying these products seem to be arduous. Is this how Koreans keep their skin flawlessly perfect? 


Comments

ã‚Šã‚“ said…
I just purchased my first The Face Shop product and also got their VIP card. So many freebies! Heheh... =)
By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Here's the link: http://katatsubasanotenshi.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html
Unknown said…
Cute and captivating design...can i use it to
print VIP cards?

Popular Posts