Etude House BDJ Coupon

December is fast approaching and I realized that I haven't used my Etude House Belle de Jour Coupon yet. Its validity would only be up to December 31, 2012. So I decided to visit the store and splurge on some beauty products. 

I love Etude House. It might be due to the cute pink princess-like packaging or the fact that they had Lee Min Ho as an endorser. The products that I have used so far reacted well with my skin. I have tried the BB Cream, the Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam, the Color My Brow eyebrow color, the eyeliners, and the Juicy Pop Tube Lip Gloss.

The BDJ coupon gave a gift upgrade for a minimum purchase of PhP500. The illustration was so cute that I had to take a photo of it.


The EH BDJ Coupon
So for this haul, I planned that a lip and cheek tint be included in my purchase. Last 2012 BDJ Fair, I went to the venue without makeup on. Thankfully, my friend Michelle gave me some of her lip and cheek tint. I was impressed by the product that I now want one for myself. 

As always, I was greeted and treated like a princess in the Etude House boutique in SM Bicutan. For me, this has been the EH branch that has excellent customer service. Even the lady guard joined in saying, "Good morning, Princess!" 

The EH lady who assisted me was Carla. She accommodated me very well and was very patient in following me around. I had a hard time choosing among the cute range of beauty products at the store. I bought the Dear Darling Tint (of course!) and the Happy Tea Time Cleansing Cream. To complete my purchase, I bought two face masks aptly named as Essence Mask Vitamin A. 


My EH Haul. :)
My purchase was over PhP500, so I was entitled to a free item. But with my BDJ Coupon, I got the Hair Pin Ball Point Pen which was meant for a PhP1000 worth of purchases. 


Cute pin! :) 
Yay! I am so happy seeing these beauty products! Thanks to Belle de Jour Power Planner for the coupon! 


Comments

Popular Posts