Breaking Dawn Advance Screening

Last night, I was given the chance to watch the epic finale of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in Rockwell Powerplant Mall Cinema 3. It was my first time to watch a movie in its premier screening. I was very happy to have this experience as it is very different compared to ordinary screening times in cinemas. 

I would like to say thank you to Azrael Coladilla and Jamba Juice Philippines for giving me a ticket. I didn't expect this surprise! The ticket has Breaking Dawn prints and shaped like a card:


Front of the ticket.

The inside of the ticket.

Back part of the ticket.

At the entrance, we were given snap bracelets with vampire coven prints. This is another one I can add to my collection. If you want to have one, this comes for free only if you purchase the limited edition Berry Bitten Smoothie in Jamba Juice stores.


Jamba Juice Breaking Dawn snap bracelet.

Before the movie started, we were given free drinks courtesy of Jamba Juice. Oooh! They served my favorite Berry Bitten Smoothie! A raffle segment was also done where lucky ticket holders won Jamba Juice Tumblers.


Berry Bitten from Jamba Juice.
The movie started promptly at 8:30 PM and lasted for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.The movie house was full of Twihards, me included! So what's different about watching a movie in advance? Of course... unique tickets, freebies, raffles, and bragging rights! 

Watch out for my Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie review in the next few days! (11/23/2012 Update: Read my Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie review here.)



Comments

Popular Posts