Parisian Pretty: The October BDJ Box

It's already November and the October BDJ Box arrived just a day ahead of November 8 (my birthday)! It's in perfect timing! Two weeks ago, I joined a Twitter contest held by Ms. Tara Cabullo of http://www.chroniclesofvanity.com/ Fortunately, I won! I consider this as a birthday present from BDJ Team and Ms. Tara Cabullo.  Thank you! :)

The box was heavier than I expected. The size is similar to the Gundam boxes that I have. I was very impressed at the packaging! The box is sturdy enough that you can reuse it for other purposes once you've used up all the samples.

So, let me share with you the October BDJ Box...
The BDJ Box exterior.



I love the BDJ Box logo. 
I was mesmerized by the interior of the box! It was full of beauty goodies! I love the gift sticker which sealed the contents. Upon opening, there were curly pink confetti inside. It was so festive! Yay! I could hear myself singing Happy Birthday to Me! 


Birthday greetings from the BDJ Box. :)


Cute gift sticker which sealed the contents.


The contents with pink confetti.

The theme for the first ever BDJ Box is Parisian Pretty. As stated in the postcard, it's all about basic skin and hair care this month:


A postcard from the BDJ Box beauty editors.
Here are the beauty picks... I have re-typed the original statements from the postcard so that it can be read easily:

The back portion of the postcard.


*L'OREAL PARIS TOTAL REPAIR 5 DAILY REPAIRING TREATMENT, 50ML
Fights the five signs of damaged hair and makes hair stronger, smoother, and shinier.




*GARNIER SKIN NATURALS PURE ACTIVE MULTI-ACTION SCRUB, 50ML

Clears skin imperfections and prevents dirt from further building up.




*L'OREAL REVITALIFT INTENSIVE NIGHT REPAIR ESSENCE, 5ML

Stimulates your skin's natural lifters and revives your skin's firmness and elasticity.

*L'OREAL LUCENT MAGIQUE SKIN ILLUMINATING BB CREAM, 5ML

Instantly brightens skin and evens out your skin colour with its lightweight formula.

*CALVIN KLEIN ETERNITY AQUA, 1.2ML

Crafted for the stylish and sophisticated woman, this modern scent is inspired by the ocean breeze.


*SYOSS MOISTURE INTENSIVE CARE SHAMPOO, 100ML + SYOSS MOISTURE INTENSIVE CARE CONDITIONER, 100ML
The perfect tandem designed to moisturize dry, frizzy, and brittle hair.

[Editor's Note: Some girls received Syoss Repair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. Link: http://www.yettezkiedoodle.com/2012/10/30/october-2012-bdj-box-unboxing-first-impressions/]

*YVES ROCHER PURE SYSTEM STOP BLEMISH LOTION 4 IN 1, 15ML
Helps skin against blemish and residual marks with organic Aloe-Vera and anti-bacterial salicylic acid.



[Editor's Note: Some girls received either Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Hydrating Toner. Link: http://chilipina.blogspot.com/2012/11/bdjbox-by-belle-de-jour-vol-1-reveal.html Or Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Hydrating Cleansing Milk. Link: http://www.yettezkiedoodle.com/2012/10/30/october-2012-bdj-box-unboxing-first-impressions/]

*PLUS AN EXTRA DOSE OF BEAUTY:
GARNIER SKIN NATURALS LIGHT SPF 17, 8ML
Moisturizes, whiten, and evens out your skin tone as you protect it from the sun.

There you have it! The beauty goodies from the October BDJ Box! If ever you wonder why there are differences in the contents that I got from other girls, it is because the BDJ Box is customized to meet your skin and hair type.  

Aside from these products, flyers were also included inside.

Flyers from L'Oreal.
And here is my favorite! The I'm not beautiful like you, I'm beautiful like me stickers. There are actually 5 tasks to do regarding these. But I like them so much I might just keep them.

Free stickers in the October BDJ Box!
I'm so happy to have received this much on my birthday! I feel so blessed!

The overall contents of the October BDJ Box.

If you want to know more about the BDJ Box and how to subscribe, visit http://bdjbox.com/ now!


Comments

Helen Blas said…
Congrats and happy birthday! :)

Popular Posts