Toffee Nut in Starbucks

Christmas is in Starbucks! This is my most anticipated time of the year to visit this beloved  coffee shop! Starbucks serves my favorite drink: Toffee Nut Frappuccino only during this season. It is like, my most loved ice blended drink EVER!

My Toffee Nut Frappuccino, with Chocolate Drizzle :) 

I always look for the sweet nutty caramelly taste brought about by Toffee Nut! I have never stopped ordering this drink since 2008. Since I love chocolate, I always ask for chocolate drizzle on top of the Toffee Nut Sprinkles. Starbucks baristas happily listen and give in to my request. 

The whipped cream with Toffee Nut Sprinkles and chocolate drizzle.
Aside from the drink, I was also given a Starbucks card and a sticker. If you complete all 17 stickers, you will be entitled to have the exclusive 2013 Starbucks Planner. 

The Starbucks sticker card. :) 

My first sticker this 2012.

Collect all 17 stickers for a 2013 Starbucks Planner.
With this, I officially start my Toffee Nut x Stickers journey. 2013 Starbucks Planner, thou shalt be mine!


Comments

Popular Posts