Addicted to Faith

I'm back! I am definitely blogging again after more than three days of absence. Ah! I just finished watching Faith. It the latest drama which starred my favorite Korean actor, Lee Min Ho. I started watching it last week with one episode per day. However, the story line became engrossing enough that I became hooked to the drama! After the fifth episode, I watched 2 episodes daily. Last Saturday, I finished three. Sunday was overkill! I watched seven episodes!

A poster of Faith. Photo taken from http://tv.sbs.co.kr/greatdoctor/
I hated to admit it but... I was addicted. Something like this is rare on my part. If we are talking anime, then yes... I do get addicted to that. But drama? I have watched City Hunter and Boys Over Flowers, but I wasn't addicted to the level that I was with Faith. Historical dramas are not really my interest. 

I wasn't literally myself for the past week. At work, all I thought of was Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo. I left work on the dot, like five-O-O. As I went home, I walked so fast The Flash would have a hard time keeping up! When I got to my house, I ate my meal super fast and then turn on my laptop to watch the drama. I didn't care about myself. I slept late, washed and bathe at the speed of lightning. Talking? Uh... were there people in the house?

I felt so weird that I became like that. Even now as I write this, I still have the urgency to watch the drama. Yup, watch it all over again. Ah! I guess that is the effect of an excellent story. I salute the producers, writers, and all the people behind Faith! I'm so glad that Lee Min Ho starred in this. If not, I would not have known this wonderful drama!

Dramas with satisfactory endings are rare. Most just don't meet my expectations. Personally, my favorite endings include Boys Over Flowers, Rooftop Prince, What Happened in Bali, and King 2 Hearts. Now, I include Faith to that roster! It was an ending that didn't stop with twists and surprises! Take note, my prediction of the ending was for naught, and I was left with a satisfied smile on my face. 


Comments

Popular Posts