Comfort Your Feet with Caribbean Footwear

Still looking for gifts this season? I have a suggestion for you. Take a look at Caribbean FootwearThe price starts at PhP180 so you can buy a lot without compromising design and quality. Your family members will surely love this! 




In fact, I already got mine on my last visit to the 2012 World Bazaar Festival. I love the glitters on the strap and the abstract design on the foot pad. This only cost PhP250. 

Love the glitters on this Caribbean Flip Flops.
My aunt and cousin also had their flip flops. They chose a metallic design with a unique heel. I wanted to have this as well. However, stocks were running out and they didn't have one at my size. 


Silver Metallic Flip Flops from Caribbean. Price: PhP250

My cousin chose this gold metallic flip flops. Price: PhP250.
My experience with my pair of flip flops so far? I am extremely satisfied at it. With every step, I could feel the high quality and durable materials of the product. My feet feels only rubber and no air. It is of high quality compared to the ordinary slippers bought in Baclaran or Divisoria. The softness of the strap and the foot pad, and the overall lightness of the product gave me comfort in every step. 

What is more taking note about Caribbean Slippers is the way it was designed. Each footwear is dedicated to providing the feet with utmost care. Here is the Anatomy of each Caribbean Flip Flops:


The Toe Fashion
The balancing act of our toe is well supported by the footwear's structure without compromising fashion and creativity.

The Strap at its Finest
Our cutting-edge technology has perfected the integration of comfort, durability, and elegance in our strap -Caribbean's own invention.

The Mid-foot Curve
Artistically formed to create proper foot formation and posture that will enhance endurance while walking or running. 




Some of Caribbean's designs and the Anatomy of each Footwear. Photo from the Caribbean FB Page.
Ah! No wonder my feet was so comfortable! It has science behind it! 

I also found out that Caribbean is a Filipino brand. I have fulfilled my mission of buying and wearing more Filipino brands this year! Each can rival imported brands like Havaianas or Ipanema. Caribbean gives you design and durability without you spending so much. 

Take a look at some of Caribbean's designs.  The holiday and metallic collection is a feast to be loved. Price starts PhP230 for the Holiday Collection. So affordable, right?


Caribbean Holiday Collection. Photo from Caribbean FB Page.

Some of Caribbean's designs. Photo from the Caribbean FB Page.

Like what you see? Stocks are running out this season. So better hurry and get one now for each of your inaanaks. Caribbean Flip Flops are available in SM Hypermarket, Robinson's Malls, and Walter Mart Munoz. If you to know more about Caribbean, like their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caribbean-Footwear


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ι think thiѕ is one of the most vital infoгmаtiοn for me.

And i am glad rеаdіng уour aгticle.
But wannа remark on few general thіngѕ,
The web sitе style is ρerfect, the агticlеѕ is reаlly gгeat :
D. Good job, cheerѕ

Feel fгee to νisіt my websitе :: http://www.dallasseocompany1.com

Popular Posts