My Samples from Sample Room

Guess what arrived in the mail! It's the samples that I ordered from Sample Room! Yay! I got excited upon opening the package even if I already knew what was inside. 

Front part of the package.

Back part of the package.
The concept of Sample Room is that you will get samples for free with the use of points. You will have 100 points upon signing up. However, you need to write product reviews in their website in order for you to regain the points back. In turn, you can re-order new samples and that is how the ball rolls. What's more, these samples are for free! However, you need to pay for the shipping fee. 

I signed up for Sample Room just this month. I missed a lot of samples at first. Stocks there go out fast. Fortunately, I was in perfect timing last Wednesday to see all samples restocked! There were new luxe samples too!  These are the stuff I bought using the Sample Room points:

Are you ready for the items?
This Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Ex (20mL) cost me 60 points.
This Ralph Lauren Sporty Fragrance for Women (1.5mL) cost me 25 points.

This Dove White Beauty Bar Soap (50g) cost me 5 points.
My purchases totaled to 90 points. Phew! Now I am pressured to review these samples right away so that I can regain all the points back! I'm so excited to try more beauty products! 

All cost me 90 points.
This is the first time that I have experienced this kind of beauty service! I salute Cassie and the Sample Room Team for bringing this concept to the Philippine market. Visit http://sampleroom.ph for more information. Happy sampling! 


Comments

Popular Posts