Spending Christmas 2012

This Christmas season has been busy for me. Though we took vacation from work, I go out almost everyday. One reason is to buy gifts. The other is family bonding. Yesterday was December 25, Christmas day! I spent time going out with my family and attending Church. 

First stop: lunch at Lugang Cafe. This restaurant serves Taiwanese food. My family enjoyed their bestseller Pork Xiao Long Bao. I found it hard and complicated to eat, as you have to be careful not to rupture the skin. However, being me, I took one piece and never cared if it got ruined. I love eating to be careful!

Lunch at Lugang Cafe, me and my cousin eating the Xiao Long Bao. Photo by karadeniese
Next, we attended the Holy Mass at the nearest Church. Celebrating Jesus' birth is the main reason for Christmas. The church was overflowing with people! I found it a wonderful sign that the Filipino people still hasn't forgotten the value of Christmas. Sorry, but we didn't take photos at the church.

For dinner, we didn't eat much because of the heavy lunch earlier. Instead, we shared three slices of pizza for the five of us. It was my first time to eat at Nolita pizza, as well. The food there is worth mentioning. 

Dinner at Nolita. Photo by karadeniese
Of course, everything won't be complete without desserts! Cakes at Slice were so good! Me had Mochamisu cake and Choco-Yema cupcake. Yum! We were too excited to eat the food that we didn't think of taking pictures of us with the it! Attack!

Mochamisu and Choco-yema from Slice.
After spending some time browsing books in Fully Booked, the time came that we need to go home. In case you haven't noticed, we spent Christmas food tripping. Our love for food runs in the family! And I am not complaining! 

But before I end this post, let me share with you a nice picture of our pet named Kookie. She made me smile this Christmas day as well. 

Our pet Kookie. Photo by ladidadenise
I thank God for these moments shared with my family. Beyond material gifts and food, being present for this season with your loved ones is still the best! Thank you everyone for the Christmas gifts that I received! Thank you, my readers for continuously supporting my blog. You are gifts to me as well! I hope you had a well-spent Christmas too!


Comments

Popular Posts