Movie Date with SkinTec

I got a wonderful treat from SkinTec this weekend! Along with Azrael Coladilla and 30 other bloggers, I watched Les Miserables in Director's Club in SM Mall of Asia. I'm so happy to have spent time with my fellow bloggers as well. 


Les Miserables official movie poster. 
SkinTec booth on display outside the cinema.

SkinTec products on display. 
We had the best seats in Director's Club! The cinema had Lazy Boy-type couches. Food were also served at the event. I felt like being invited to a premier screening of the movie! 


I love these seats! 

I liked the food even better! 
A short talk about SkinTec made us more interested in knowing their products! It included Grips Hair Wax, Grips Hair Clay, Grips Hair Gel, and Fiona Cologne. My favorite part, other than the movie screening, was the unique game that made me interact with other bloggers. 


SkinTec products were introduced to us. 

Catch those SkinTec products! I enjoyed this game a lot! 
As a prize for the games, each of us were given a personalized red velvet cupcake. I chose the Fiona printed one because it was girly! The cupcake was soft and delicious! Funny thing is, I thought the print was a peel-off sticker. Wanting to keep it (I still collect stickers, LOL!), I started to try removing it but I noticed that the prints broke off on my fingers. That's when I realized that the print was icing and so, it was edible! (First time, teh?)


Fiona Cologne red velvet cupcake! 
After the short talk and the fun game, it was time to cry for Les Miserables! I thought Az was just exaggerating when he told us to bring tissue papers. Turns out the movie was a real tearjerker! I have watched the stage musical on DVD before and I didn't cry back then. However, this movie version was very emotional that tears fell from my eyes from start to end. I will post a review about Les Miserables some time this week!

We also got a loot bag! Yay! I'm excited to try out SkinTec products, especially Fiona Cologne! I'm beginning to love the one called Raspberry Drops. I just realized that I'm attracted to berry scents as well. I will post my reviews about these products soon!


SkinTec product samples inside the loot bag. 

We got all variants of Fiona Cologne.
This was one great movie date! Thanks to SkinTec and Azrael Coladilla for inviting me to this event. 


Comments

Popular Posts