Of Scenery and Weddings

It's nice to be able to go back home to the province even just for a short while. Being here, I have realized how much I miss traveling by sea and to see endless greens of sugarcane and trees by the roads. Everything here is so clean and cool. 

The view as we traveled by sea. 
I'm here because I attended the wedding of my cousin. Well, my father has a better camera than I do. Aha! My photographer self is at it again. Donning a dress with complete hair and makeup, I didn't care how to move or behave,  just to get that perfect shot! 

Me, dressed up for the occasion.. with my father's camera. 
Here are my favorite shots. At the church, just when my cousin (the bride) and the groom were on the altar. I snapped this one out real fast as official photographers came in taking a similar shot!

The bride and the groom at the altar. 
At the reception, the bride and groom also released balloons into the air. Oh! I'm so glad that the camera could capture it on air! It was so far!

The balloons on air! 
I would never forget the food there! I have probably eaten one of the best Paella ever! The desserts were worth mentioning too! I love the blueberry cheesecake and brownies that I had to take two pieces of it. 

The lechon is always a part of special occasions.

Blueberry Cheesecake! :)

My desserts platter. Two pieces each of ... shhhh...
Now, the next part came in as a surprise to all of us. Earlier on, I explored the features of my father's digital camera, and found out that it has "Fireworks" as one of the programmed 'scenes'. I never thought that I would use it at a rush! 

The couple by the gazebo enjoying the fireworks.

Shot taken with the Fireworks setting of the digital camera. 
Lastly, I saw to it that I took a photo of at least one flower. This rose caught my attention. Ah! Time for my macro photography skills! It's not much but I'm satisfied.

The rose.
Of scenery and weddings. Inspiration can just come out of ordinary things. This time, it came in through my father's digital camera. With all these pictures, you just had a tour of random stuffs in my head. There are a whole lot of them, right? 


Comments

Popular Posts