The New Nokia LUMIA 920, 820, and 620

Despite the tough smartphone competitions between brands, I have been a loyal Nokia user since my first phone... which was Nokia 3210. It eventually evolved into Nokia 3100 and now, I use the Xpress Music 5800. Still, I'm looking for new updates and releases from this brand. My latest visit from Abenson Glorietta has enlightened me on the latest phone to purchase in the future. 


Abenson Glorietta
LUMIA 620, LUMIA 820, and LUMIA 920 is the latest from Nokia. The store representative, Faye, told me more about what these phones can do. She gave me a walk through of the specifications and features of each. 



From left: Nokia LUMIA 920 and LUMIA 820, LUMIA 620 not on display.
Aside from the fast facts shown above, there are also apps that were to my liking. Like the People Hub, where I can sync in my Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites. I could post, reply, and comment from there without downloading the official site apps. 

Aside from that, I also like the Neighborhood feature wherein you just need to take a video of your surroundings and the app tells you about the stores near you. It gives you the reviews and the guide on how to get there.

But the best one for me, who have trouble with directions, is the Nokia Drive. This is a GPS app that can be used offline. So no need to look for WiFi hot spots just in case you get lost.

Some apps available for Nokia LUMIA.
I am eyeing on the Nokia LUMIA 920 as it boasts a good 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens. It has auto focus and auto-LED flash. There is a secondary camera on the front, though it is only 1.3 megapixel. But it will be a great help for those who like to do selca (self camera) shots (like me~LOL). Other than the camera, LUMIA 920 is enabled for wireless charging. 

LUMIA 920 will be available in the Philippines this April 2013, so prices are not yet available.


Nokia LUMIA 920 and its tile display.

The camera and its Carl Zeiss optics.

Next in line is the LUMIA 820. The difference between Lumia 920 and 820 is only the quality of the cameras: 8MP with Carl Ziess optics but the secondary camera on the front is VGA. They have the same OS and other technical specifications. 

Compared to 920, LUMIA 820 is smaller is size. What I like about this baby is the interchangeable shells. This is great for creative people. However, you need to buy a special shell for this to be able to do wireless charging. 


The Nokia LUMIA 820

The 8 MP Carl Zeiss Optics camera of LUMIA 820.
LUMIA 820 is affordable too!
The price tag of LUMIA 820.
Lastly, we have the LUMIA 620. It looks practically the same as LUMIA 820. Among the other specifications that Faye explained, I only remember the camera. I like photography so I am most concerned with this. LUMIA 620 has 5MP camera and a VGA secondary camera. Price is at:


Price for LUMIA 620.
Overall, I like these latest Nokia phones. I have experienced LUMIA 920 and 820 first hand and I like the sensitive touch screen, which is receptive enough to my long nails.  I haven't tried the sounds but it is promising, with specifications that tell of Dolby Headphone Sound Enhancement. 

Abenson has these latest Nokia LUMIA series! They offer discounts for cash payments. Plus, they also have ongoing promos for you:





Comments

SMS in Hindi said…
Good review, but can't believe that you dropped the phone many times, to check its durability ! May be, you have dropped it on your Dunlop bed to complete the formality !!

Popular Posts