BB Cream Swap in Kiehl's

I went to Kiehl's earlier today and had my BB Cream swapped. They are having this swap as long as supplies last, I guess. The poster below doesn't tell the time frame. Take note that the value of your BB Cream should be PhP500 and up to qualify.

Click to enlarge.
Well, I have a lot of BB Creams because I experiment on the best one for my skin type. So I picked one from my collection. In exchange for it, I got a 5mL sample of Kiehl's Actively Correcting and Beautifying BB Cream. The sales assistant gave me the light shade. I was surprised since she didn't ask about my skin color. But after swatching some on my skin, the color blended well.  

Here is my picture of it. Sorry for the artsy photo. I got overly excited since I joined Instagram (follow me: myangelmariel). LOL! I will post a clean photo free of effects on my review post about this product soon. 

My 5mL sample of Kiehl's BB Cream.

Here is a photo of the full bottle from the Kiehl's FB Page. 
Actively Correcting and Beautifying BB Cream. The name is long isn't it? And will it stay true to its promise? Let's see how my skin will react with this. I'm so excited to begin! Start date: tomorrow! 


Comments

Popular Posts