Rain's Smile

One of the smiles that captured me is owned by Rain. He got my attention during his 2008 Mnet KM Music Awards Performance. From It's Raining to Don't Stop, he randomly smiled at the camera and at the audience! His smile is so sweet and pure.. the kind that makes you smile from within, too.

During the It's Raining performance:
This is where I saw his smile for the first time. 

His smile hit me again for the second time.
In the part where he sang Only You, he looked cute with his smile and wink. That is the reason why this is my favorite song by Rain. I remember how he performed and I smile, too.


Smiling while singing the first few lines of Only You.

Smiling while dancing to Only You.

Smiling at the audience while singing.

This wink captured my heart.

It's as if he is smiling at me!
Such an inspiring smile! I didn't know that this can be a source of creativity to me, too! The result of this outburst of love for his smile is a short fan video. I tried to find a song in English to best describe my feelings. However, after considering a lot of options, I decided on the OPM song Ngiti by Ronnie Liang. Being in the Filipino language, I tried my best to translate it and put English subtitles for Rain's dear Clouds all over the world! 



Ah~ beautiful smile coming from a beautiful soul!


Comments

Popular Posts