Shiseido White Lucent Sample Room Challenge

The Shiseido White Lucent Spot Targeting Serum and Power Brightening Mask has been raved about in the blogosphere recently. In my recent Sample Room haul, I was given some samples to try out. With this, I was thrilled to also join the 7-day challenge involving these ultimate pair from Shiseido.

The Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum.

The Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask.
I got the sample size of 9mL for the Spot Targeting Serum and one piece of the Power Brightening Mask. This was enough for seven days at the least. Though I still have some left of the serum. Yay! 

I took a photo of myself on Day Zero. This was my skin condition when I got home from work. Stress and pollution made it dull and tired. The pimple scars on my forehead and nose is visible too.


I stayed true to the recommended routine of the White Lucent Pair! I applied the serum every morning and night, after toner and before moisturizer. This was done for seven days straight! With each day, I observed any changes that might occur. 

The Spot Targeting Serum has a light texture and it gets absorbed by the skin easily. It refreshed my skin and I didn't feel any stinging sensation at all. Being non greasy, it didn't interfere with the application of my moisturizer afterwards.

The directions at the back of sample bottle.
On the seventh day, I used the Power Brightening Mask. When I opened the foil pack, I saw how the mask was soaked in the essence. When I took it, it was so heavy from all the liquid. However, I didn't have any trouble putting it on my face. It fit well on my cheeks and forehead, though not so on my chin. 

The directions stated to leave the mask on for ten minutes. That is quite different from the other facial masks I use, which required twenty minutes. But when I used it, the mask dried up a little after 10 minutes exactly! I could feel the essence being absorbed by my skin. So I removed it according to the specified time.

Here is my photo wearing the Power Brightening Mask:

Boo! 
So after seven days... The photo below is the result. I took this at the same time: when I got home after work. Notice that my skin doesn't look dull anymore. My skin's complexion has lightened up by a shade. The pimple scars on my forehead and nose is less noticeable now. This product is so impressive! Furthermore, I found that my skin has developed a certain kind of glow. 

After seven days, this is the result.
The verdict? I like this White Lucent Pair from Shiseido! The result is visible enough and I will use the serum until the contents of the 9mL bottle runs out. Will I buy the full bottle? Yes, definitely! Thanks to Sample Room, I have been able to experience this ultimate  pair from Shiseido first hand! 


Comments

Popular Posts