The First Ever BDJ Box Beauty Social

The BDJ Box Beauty Social was held on March 24, 2013 at SM Mall of Asia Atrium.  It was an event filled with fun and about being truly beautiful inside and out. There were lots of activity booths which catered to makeup and skin care. As I mentioned in my previous post, there were also various talks to attend. 


The cute and creative event passport!

Lots of participant headed on to the SM MoA Atrium
With my growing interest in makeup, I saw to it that I would get an invite to the talks! I was very happy that I got to attend two topics! 

The first one was Bond with the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry. It was a Q and A portion with Ms. Tara Cabullo, Ms. Kate Alvarez, and Ms. Nicole Romero. They answered to our questions about skin care, makeup and lipsticks, and maintaining hair color. We had a very informative chit chat with beauty experts! 

I learned a lot from them, especially when it comes to hair. With Ms. Kate's advice, I will also try out different products and techniques until I get the perfect routine for my type of hair. 


The Beauty Ministers answering the BDJ girl's inquiry.

Beautiful smiles by our Beauty Ministers.
Since the next talk was at 4:00 PM, I decided to stroll around the venue and explore the various booths! 

The first one that I visited was the Selena Gomez Fragrance! I tried on a spritz and the scent was sweet and has a strong hint of blueberry. I love berry scents. It came in a cute packaging too! 
Selena Gomez Fragrance.
There were makeup lessons going on at the Revlon corner. I listened at the sides as the makeup artist shared his knowledge on the basic application of makeup.


The Revlon booth.
Other kiosks had free makeovers, too! Let me mention MaxFactor, Cover Girl, and Shiseido. Gosh! If I would have known , I shouldn't have worn makeup that day. 


The Shiseido Makeup Booth.
Here are the other booths that caught my attention:


The Defuzzing Booth of Browhaus and Strip.

The L'occitane Kiosk

I love the color of Snoe. So pink! 

Nail Art from Yuka!
By 4:00 PM, I lined up once more at the talk area for the next topic which was All Dolled Up with Archie Tolentino. He is a makeup artist of Maybelline. I am very privileged to have learned from an expert!



Mr. Archie Tolentino teaching us about makeup application.
Archie taught us how to do the summer look. It is about wearing minimal makeup and using products that offer sun protection. What I found most inspiring was when he said that it's time that we should embrace our skin color! So for Filipinos, orange tints for lipstick and blush looks best. 

All pre-registered girls got a loot bag. There was a gorgeous Revlon mascara, Women's Health  magazine, Pantene Color Care Shampoo, L'oreal Anti-hair fall shampoo and conditioner, samples from Physiogel and a whole lot more! 


My loot of the day.

Custom Eyes mascara from Revlon was included in the loot bag.

And oh! I won this clamp from the games earlier! Yay!

Other than these lovely booths and informative talks, I'm very glad to have seen my BDJ friends again! Until next time, dear sisters! Here is a collage of me with my friends, Darlyn of BDJ, and the speakers. 





Comments

Ethel said…
Looks like you really enjoyed this event. I sure did! Can't wait for the second one. :D
Angel Mariel said…
Hi Ethel! Thanks for dropping by. I hope I can meet you next time! :)
karen corpuz said…
swerte mga nanalo ng Goody..

http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com
Angel Mariel said…
Hi Karen! Pabilisan lang yan... ganun talaga sa mga BDJ events... dapat mabilis ka pa sa alas kwatro. ehhehehe Thanks for visiting :)

Popular Posts