The Laneige Gift Box

When I visited the Laneige concept store in EDSA Shang two weeks ago, I was impressed by the layout of the whole place! It was clean and formal. The sales assistant looked beautiful with her makeup. Her uniform is gorgeous, too! When she saw me entering the store, she approached me with a smile and asked what I was looking for.

I was there to get the bestseller, Water Sleeping Pack_EX. The 20mL sample that I got from Sample Room was so impressive that I just went for the full bottle this time! Like they said, never underestimate what a sample can do!

However, Laneige had an ongoing promo since last December. They offered gift sets which would allow huge savings! Since I wanted the Water Sleeping Pack, she suggested the box which had two bottles plus a whole load of samples. She told me that this supply would last for three years at most. The product would remain fresh as long as it is sealed. This deal would save me PhP1,000. 

The sales assistant told me that only two boxes were left in that branch. So, without hesitation, I got one right away. 

The cute box from Laneige.

Includes two bottles of the sleeping pack and some premium sized samples.
Here are the samples in detail:

Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Pack, 20 mL.

Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel, 10mL.

Water Bank Essence, 10 mL.
But aside from what's included in the box, I was given more samples because of the GWP for the month. Looking at all these goodies is overwhelming!

My haul plus all these samples! 
Finally, here is my most beloved 80 mL bottle of Water Sleeping Pack_EX. If you purchase this individually, the cost is PhP1,250 (as of writing). But it is a good investment to having beautiful skin! 

My own bottle of Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX. 
My Laneige adventures has therefore started with this gift box. Those Laneige samples are waiting. Now let's see what those babies can do. Will they also lead me to full bottles? 


Comments

Helen Blas said…
I'm thinking some of them will make you buy in full-size soon. :D haha
Angel Mariel said…
Hi Helen! I also think so... I have tried the peeling gel and I like it! Naku! Ipon mode na naman ako...
Cristine said…
Hi! How much is the set? Thanks! :)

Angel Mariel said…
Hi Cristine! The set costs PhP2,250. :)
Hzl said…
Hi girl! I would love to buy the other water sleeping pack kung okay lang :)

- hazeluri(at)yahoo(dot)com
Angel Mariel said…
Hi Zelle! I'm sorry but I love the Sleeping Pack so much so I can't sell it. :(

Popular Posts