Awesome Ozine Fest Day 3

Finally! A 2013 anime event that I enjoyed! Ozine Fest 2013 was held in SM Megamall Megatrade Hall last April 12, 13, and 14. I only attended day 3. Thankfully, most of my friends went on this day too! 



This year's Ozine Fest featured a lot of happenings. There were artists' booth, a horror booth, and a special meet n' greet session with Aza Miyuko. However, the large volume of people who came made it impossible for me to be able to explore these various activities. Argh~~ The place was so packed that I couldn't even walk freely, let alone take decent photos. 

I went cosplaying as Rei Ayanami of Neon Genesis Evangelion. This Sachiel cosplayer was the first person to see me and he waved at me! I know Sachiel is a villain in the series but... the cosplayer was so cute in it!


From left: Me as Rei with a Sachiel cosplayer.
Even if the place was so crowded, I still took the effort to take photos of cosplayers who were there. I took pictures of my friends too. They're the reason why I enjoyed this day so much! 





Cosplayer Reverie Metherlance.




as Kagamine Rin..




as Captain America.






Cosplayers having fun. Reeve Castillo as Hiroshi Inaba.


Cosplayer James Paolo Angeles as Kaede Rukawa.


as Killua from Hunter X Hunter.

Cosplayer Lot D 






Cosplayer Ken Lim as Law from Tekken.


Joanna Corpuz as Madoka.


as Sailor Saturn






Cosplayers from the anime Fairy Tail.






Cosplayer Jerome Velarde as Gray from Fairy Tail.





as Kakashi from the anime Naruto



Cosplayer Ayu Dagger

Cosplayer Phillipp Kun as Sora.

as Baby Doll from Sucker Punch


Cosplayer Nana Aoi



My favorite cosplayer of the day is... the Sachiel cosplayer from earlier! His costume is accurate and he is scary from afar! Besides, I was happy to see a character from Evangelion, too! 

The Sachiel cosplayer is my favorite!

Is it just me? Or the cosplayers have gotten more creative? I love to see people cosplay. They make me happy. If it weren't for the packed venue, I could have enjoyed this event even more! Oh! I heard next year's Ozine Fest will be held in SMX Convention Center! Yes, more spaces to move and to conquer! 


Comments

Ken Lim said…
Ken Lim here!
Nice entry. I particularly liked that shot of me :o

If I remember correctly, I think I was getting some food at the time :))
Angel Mariel said…
Hi Ken! Thanks for dropping by! You are a good cosplayer of Law. Keep it up! Hope to see you in future conventions! :)

Popular Posts