[Review] Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body Scrub

Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body Scrub is a product that impressed me on my first try. Mostly, when I review beauty products, I use it at least a week to see the effects and results on my skin. I never thought that a body scrub can make me go "wow!" instantly!

I got this from my Gluta-C Sample Room haul. And I used it the day after I got it. I was that excited! This product is packaged in a tub. It is a soft, viscous, and grainy cream. The smell is nice, too! It has a cool perfume scent. 

120g tub of Gluta-C Body Scrub
This is how I used this: I wet my skin and then took an ample amount of the scrub and then applied it using circular motions. Afterwards, I put liquid body wash on a loofah then rubbed on my skin. I could feel the small grains from the scrub gently exfoliating my skin. I love the combination it does with the body wash. The bubbles and the foam make it comfortable! All the while, I know that my skin is thoroughly cleansed! 

Here is the surprise! When I rinsed off my body, I saw how dark the water and soap suds were! It just proves how effective the cleansing action of this scrub is! It also gave me that instant whitening effect, probably due to the exfoliation it delivered. 

After drying, my skin felt soft and smooth afterwards! It gave out a glowing effect, too! Hmmm... I'm starting to love this product! I'm so thankful to Sample Room for giving us a full size! But I won't mind buying another once it runs out, it only costs PhP99.75. 


The review I wrote in Sample Room.
For more information, visit http://www.gluta-c.com/

Comments

I wasn't able to use up the entire product but there was already a difference on the color of my skin. I like that it is a scrub because I feel that it deeply cleanses my skin and not only whitens it.

Popular Posts