[Review] Gluta-C Intense Whitening Original Body Lotion SPF 25

I always moisturize my face but I rarely do so on my body. The fact that I don't have much time is the culprit. However, after getting my Gluta-C haul from Sample Room, I was obliged to apply the body scrub and the lotion everyday for the experience. Five days later, I saw improvements on my skin and I realize I was missing a lot on body care.


I got this Gluta-C Body Lotion from Sample Room
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Lotion is a good product! According to the label, it contains Glutathione and Vitamin C for whitening, Shea Butter for moisturization, and SPF 25 for sun protection. 


Gluta-C Body Lotion back label
The consistency of the lotion is white viscous cream. It smells like that sweet orange candy from my childhood! I love the scent! Upon application, this one glides well and it is non-greasy. My skin felt soft and smooth instantly!

I love this product even more because it was able to correct one of my skin's major blemishes.  Pimples or small rashes (don't know what it is called) appear on some parts on my arms. I noticed that it slowly disappeared when I started using this lotion. 

The SPF 25 is there too! I can tell it is whenever my skin is hit by the sun, and then I see small shining particles reflecting light away from me. With Gluta-C Body Lotion, I am sure that I get 25 times the protection from the sun's harmful rays. 

As for the whitening promise? After two weeks of using it, I don't see any obvious results. But it did deliver me soft skin free of blemishes. Not bad, eh? The fact that it is also affordable helps! A 125mL bottle costs only PhP164.75. When this sample runs out, I will definitely repurchase! 

How did I rate it in Sample Room?

The review I left in Sample Room
... with an average of 5 hearts! I am very satisfied with this product!

For more information, visit http://www.gluta-c.com/


Comments

Popular Posts