I Got Prettified at the BDJ Box Beauty Social

Hi dearies! I apologize for this late post. I know that this event came in first before the BDJ Fair 2013. Time was not on my side weeks ago. But now, I have learned how to play with it and developed a technique to write fast. Yay! Bellas conquer all odds! So here I am writing about the BDJ Beauty Social...

Primp and Prettify was the theme of the second BDJ Box Beauty Social. It took place in SM North EDSA Skydome on September 29, 2013. I'm glad that they didn't wait for a year to have it! It just means that the technology for skin care and makeup is becoming a trend and improving at a fast rate, too! 


The stage of the BDJ Box Beauty Social Primp and Prettify

I was there early because I registered for a talk at 1:00 PM. But before I went to the stage area, I decided to explore some booths first! The place was all about cosmetics and I was loving the vibe!

Cure Natural Aqua Gel had a booth there! The girls gave me a demo and free samples! Cure is the best exfoliator I have ever used! 


The pretty girls of Cure

The Too Cool for School stall is something to love about, too! That was the first time I heard of the brand I was very impressed with their activities! There was a photobooth, skin consultation, free makeover, and a Korean game. Lots of girls were to try the makeup products. But since the queue was long, I decided to play the stick game called Yutnori, instead. I would like to experience it as I am exploring Korean culture, as well. 


The Too Cool for School booth
 These are the results of my sticks and so, I got three samples! Yay! More samples! 

Yutnori is a Korean stick game.
When our attention was called, it was time to go to the talk area. I registered for talks: Get Real with the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry for some Q&A and the Ready for Anything Skin with Shiseido segment. 


The talks I attended

Kate Alvarez, Nicole Hernandez, and Tara Cabullo gave us advice on skin care

Ms. Carmel Villongco of Shiseido identifies the daily stressors that affect our health and skin.

Fighting stressors with Shiseido's latest technology! 
The reason why I chose to attend the first two talks is so that I can explore the booths freely afterwards, without time pressure.

Each booth has its own activity but it was the Revlon people who welcomed me! (^_^) They had free makeup lessons. I was finally able to try this cosmetic product called CC Cream! Our makeup artist and instructor was Ms. Ghe. She taught us how to do a contoured eye shadow that I have always wanted to learn. I was also able to try out Revlon products, too. The foundation, concealers, primers, and powders apply well and lasted long on my skin. 


The CC Cream of Revlon

We're taking up makeup lessons! That's me at the left smiling at ya! 
Good thing I was able to put on makeup because the Garnier booth had a surprise for us: a meet and greet session with Ms. Georgina Wilson! She is my favorite model and I admire her! I was able to take a photo with her last year and I couldn't believe that I had a another chance! 

Garnier and Georgina launched the new product PureActive Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam on stage.


Georgina Wilson on stage
All the while, I explored the Garnier stall. And I give to them the Best Booth award! They served non-alcoholic beverages at the bar and a photobooth! I didn't want to be alone on the photo, so I asked the pretty Garnier girls to pose with me! They are so beautiful! 


Pink Tube Shots
Melon Shots

Citrus Mojito... this is my favorite! It looks nice, too! 
My photobooth picture with the Garnier girls
And now... the meet and greet session! After the talk, Georgina went to the Garnier booth. I was one of the first in line for the photo op session. Aside from the picture that I got from the official photographer, I also had a selfie with her. She is as gorgeous as ever! 


Me and Georgina Wilson
Seeing Georgina made my day complete and it was time for me to go home. I learned a lot about skin care in this event. The world of cosmetics is expanding! New promising products and brands are coming out by the minute! Now, with all the samples in my loot, it's time for me to try them out and see what works best for my skin!  


My loot


Comments

Unknown said…
this looks like such a fun event! http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/
Paola Lauretano said…
Amzing event.... I love Garnier!!!!
Kisses doll!
Unknown said…
I follow you!! Kiss
http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

Popular Posts