Making It Happen at The BDJ Fair 2013

October 13, 2013 - The BDJ 2013 was held in SM Mall of Asia Music Hall with the theme, Make It Happen! Despite the threat of rainfall, the day went by smoothly. Thank God the sun shone that day! (^_^) Lots of Bellas attended and participated in the booth activities and talks from the renowned guests. 


The VIP Charity Pass
The crowd of the BDJ Fair 2013
Look at all the booths in this map!
The first thing I did? I went to the selling booth to claim my personalized Belle de Jour Power Planner 2014! I waited for it for so long that I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw it! Yay! 


The hardworking Bellas in the selling booth

My very own BDJ 2014! Yay!
Then, it was time for me to explore the booths. I visited the Canmake stall for a free makeover! This was intentional! Of course I should look good in my BDJ Fair photos! LOL! 


The Canmake free makeover booth

Canmake cosmetic products on display! So cute and tempting! 
I was privileged to have Bea Almeda as my makeup artist. I learned a lot about Canmake cosmetics and makeup from her! I love the Cream Cheek now! It does give a soft tint to the face. Ms. Bea is so skilled with her craft. She made me beautiful with a natural look. 


Me and Ms. Bea
Tokyo Posh got me so curious about clip-on hair extensions and I was very lucky to try it! Wow! Hair does change the overall look of a person! I tried the long curly one and it made me look younger and innocent. LOL! The hair extension looks natural too. 


Natural makeup by Canmake and hair extensions by Tokyo Posh = glam me! LOL! 
Boxes of hair extensions were there! 
Food booths like J.Co were there! I love the fact that there was no queue in there! LOL! 



Here is the Roxy Wall Climbing booth that I have been wanting to try since last year! But nah... I didn't want to go alone.


The Roxy wall climbing booth
Waaa! So sorry I wasn't able to take photos of all the booths! BDJ had this Instagram thingy going on. Just tag #BDJMakeItHappen on your photos and you will get a free print out from Print Social! Not only that, your photos will appear on stage too! Wow! That is so new! And you know what else is new? Me taking selfies with friends and posting it online! LOL! I wanted print outs, too! 

Live photos on Instagram appeared on stage.
Speaking of selfies, I took the Trilogy Boutique selfie challenge and got a slot for the T-Shirt Cutting Workshop! I really enjoyed being part of this activity! We were laughing while cutting a PhP1,000 shirt! Oh my gosh! LOL! This one I will write in detail in a separate post. 


The Trilogy T-Shirt Cutting workshop
When 4:10 PM came, I went to the stage area for a talk entitled "An Inspiring Way to the Crown" by none other than Ms. Venus Raj! She talked about living well and eating healthy food. She emphasized that diet is the biggest contributor in having good skin and body. 

Ms. Venus Raj on stage
She talked about her experiences, too.
My only photo with Ms. Venus Raj! Photo by Bella sister Christine
While moving around, I got to bond with my soul sisters, too! It was good to see you again, guys! These pretty girls completed by BDJ Fair experience! It wasn't just about makeup, talks, celebs, and freebies! This day was about making memories with friends, too! 


Here is another thing I always write about: The Freedom Wall. This time, it was about something that you will make happen in 2014. 


Hmmm... I couldn't think of anything else apart from seeing those I love. So...

Off to see these countries in 2014, I hope! :) 
The year 2014... a complete mystery of time! A loop of possibilities, failures, success, beginnings, and endings await! Scared? Yes, but courage is here to stay! With that, let me say, 2014 will be my year of letting go and making my dreams happen! Live life to the fullest! 

The 2014 Belle de Jour Power Planner in leather and matte covers

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my gosh! I love the new bdj leather cover. Can you please please make a post about it or atleas show the inside? I'm a journal hoarder kasi eh haha
Anonymous said…
Is this in spring or not? Cause i dont like spring type note books
Angel Mariel said…
Hi dearies! Thanks for reading my post. Sure, I will write about the 2014 BDJ Planner in a separate post, soon. The one that I got is not spring, and I think the other planners are not in spring too. (^_^)
Aster Lou said…
Hinis leather a different one?
Angel Mariel said…
Hi Aster! :) The contents are the same for both leather and matte covers. The leather is more expensive, but it's cute, also :)
Unknown said…
Where can i buy this one?
Angel Mariel said…
Hi dj! You can buy it online here: http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/ It is also available in Powerbooks and National Bookstore. :)

Popular Posts