More Skin Care for My 7th Sample Room Haul

While everybody is talking about and getting Vidal Sassoon samples at Sample Room, here I am breaking away from the trend and got two renowned skin care brands for my seventh hoard of samples. Yay! When I saw products from VMV Hypoallergenics and The Body Shop, I just couldn't resist! 

Skin care samples again! LOL! 
I have always wanted to have my own bottle of Armada Sport 70 Sunscreen. There are lots of positive reviews about this. It's not summer yet but it's okay. Sunscreen protection should be done everyday, right? Sample Room gave out 5mL bottles of these. 

The box of Armada Sport 70 sample

What cute packaging! The 5mL bottle comes with a spatula. 
Also, let me try out this unique offer from The Body Shop: Moisture White Shiso BB Serum Inside, something that I don't see from other brands. Sample Room gave out five sachets of 1.5mL each. I'm wondering if this is a BB Cream, too. 

Sachets of Shiso BB Serum Inside from The Body Shop
New high end products this time! I am so happy at how Sample Room is growing. Now lemme try out these products real fast so I get those points back. Who knows, they might restock at those awesome Vidal Sassoon samples. (^_^)


Comments

Great post!!

NEW POST! I wait you :* http://agatatasteofashion.blogspot.it/2013/10/jeffrey-campbell-homg-wolf-sneaker.html
Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We have uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.
Organic skin care products

Popular Posts