Catching Fire is Heating Up!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

My teen fiction book is got to be The Hunger Games Trilogy! My favorite in the series is Catching Fire, which I only finished in one seating. So you can pretty much feel how excited I am for the movie franchise.

All these photos and trailers are generating hype. From the looks of it, everything looks promising. But we know that there is more to a movie than just aesthetics. Plot, character development, and some philosophical ideas should be present to make sure it will be unforgettable. 

Photos posted herein, without my watermark, belong to Lionsgate. Other credits as tagged.


Catching Fire is about the Quarter Quell, much like your ordinary Hunger Games but this time around, it will be champions vs. champions! So it's more lethal and scarier.


The district champions battle it out for the 75th Quarter Quell
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen shines more beautifully in the movie! I look forward to her performance in the film as these photos show a lot of promise.



Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen. Photo credit: Entertainment Weekly
Other than Finnick Odair (LOL!), the chariot scene is one of my most anticipated scenes. Get to know Katniss, the girl who was on fire (and still is!).


I'm so happy I found a gif image online. Photo source: here
I really expect a lot from the film because I wasn't interested in the books at first. It was The Hunger Games movie that got my attention and made me read the trilogy! The first one was good, but Catching Fire was way better! 

However, with the change of the movie director, I hope that it will be as good as the first. Gary Ross (The Hunger Games) is a greatly skilled director. I hope Francis Lawrence (Catching Fire) is, as well. Let's find out on November 21, shall we? (Note: here in the Philippines, the movie will be released on Nov. 21. In the US, Nov. 22)

But why wait for November 21 when you can watch it a day before! Fellow Tributes (LOL! The Hunger Games has the fandom name that gives me the creeps Haha~), Astroplus/Astrovision is giving us a chance to watch the pre-screening of Catching Fire on November 20, Wednesday, in SM Megamall. All you need to do is pre-order the Catching Fire soundtrack (PhP650) and get the ticket plus a poster. Yay! 

Of course, as a hardcore Tribute (LOL!), I already bought mine yesterday in Astrovision Glorietta 2. I was the third out of forty on the list so there are lots more slots to fill in. Get it before it's gone! 


Katniss is on fire! The poster and the ticket


The ticket to the pre-screening of Catching Fire (^_^)
For more information regarding the promo and the participating stores, check out this link by clicking here. Or just click on the photo below.


Poster by Astroplus
Ooohhh... I'm so excited to see the movie! I originally planned to watch Catching Fire on IMAX but I want to see it as soon as possible! Oh, I do hope SM Cinema 12 is Digital 2D at the least. But ah well, my Tribute side will still appreciate this movie. I am sure of that! 

Comments

Emily said…
I'm very excited to watch the movie too! I really enjoyed the first one, so hopefully this one will be even better hehe^-^ Thanks for sharing!

Would you like to take part in my first ever giveaway? The prize is from Etude House, but it's also Kpop related if that's what floats your boat hehe:D It's not huge, but I'd be incredibly grateful if you joined in! :D

http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/150-followers-giveaway.html
Anonymous said…
I am so excited about this too. Like you, I finished the Catching Fire book at one sitting. And I am so eager to watch this one. I can't wait for the premier. I hope the movie won't fail us.
Angel Mariel said…
Hi dearies! Catching Fire is so hyped right now. I'm so excited :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Popular Posts