My Belle de Jour 2012 Planner

Yay! Last Belle de Jour Fair, I claimed my new Belle de Jour Power Planner 2012. The organizers held a contest to promote the said event via Facebook, Twitter, or blog. Of course, I chose to join the blog category, take a look at my entry here. Five BDJ 2012 planners were raffled off per group. Weeee~ I was very happy when I received an e-mail from the Belle de Jour team that I was one of the lucky five! :) 


The 2012 Belle de Jour Planner had the theme of traveling. :) I chose the hardbound planner because it is more compact as compared to the spiraled version. The year 2012 will be full of events for me, and this is a great tool to keep up. I love Belle de Jour! 




Thanks to Darlyn and the rest of the Belle de Jour team. Hope to see you in future events. :)

Comments

Popular Posts