Take Flight: The Belle de Jour Fair

October 16, 2011 was one of my most anticipated events this year! In fact, every Belle de Jour event is always something to look forward to. I like the positive aura that the BDJ girls exude. Also, this year's fair was my first time to attend. So, that made me doubly excited. :)


This event was the launch of the 2012 Belle de Jour Power Planner. There were lots of promotions and booths. Activities and games were awesome! The most important portion was the educational and empowering talks by well-known speakers.


The 2012 BDJ Power Planner on display with yummy cupcakes! 
The Browhaus booth was the first one that I went to. I won a free GC!

The Athena booth gave out free samples.

I enjoyed the Pachinko game from Ace Water Spa where I won a baller.
My most favorite booth was the Etude House booth. They had a Spin-a-Wheel game where I won a body wash sample. :)) Other than that, they had a free make-over session. I patiently waited in line for it!

The new Etude House Princes, Betsy! :)
EH team getting busy.

With my make-up artist, Marichu. :)  
 Belle de Jour set up a freedom wall themed as a "Commitment Wall". Lots of girls wrote on it. Me, on the other hand, committed to have more confidence for the coming year!

Yup! :)
Since I joined the Five Reasons Promo, I won my copy of 2012 BDJ Planner for free! :) I claimed it during the fair. 

When 4:00 PM came, I went to the center tent for the third segment. I pre-registered online to join this talk. It was entitled "Kilometer Zero", given by Carelle Mangaliag. She was a fun speaker. She kept us positively active all throughout her talk. All of us were laughing our hearts out while at the same time learning a lot about the basics of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. 
Ms. Carelle Mangaliag on stage.
Right after Ms. Mangaliag's talk, the chosen BDJ girls/models took the ramp in Promod and Parfois.  And guess who was with them! None other than Ms. Divine Lee! 
Ms. Divine Lee with the BDJ girls in Promod and Parfois
Ms. Divine Lee gave a short talk about traveling tips. Entitled as "Get Lost in Style", she emphasized in wearing the appropriate, functional, and most of all fashionable clothes in popular places all over the world. 
Get Lost in Style
Ms. Divine Lee taking the stage.
She gave out examples of clothes to wear in different places, shown here is Russia
 Ms. Divine Lee was the last speaker of the day. After her talk, Jasmine and Issa raffled off some prizes! Yay! I was the first to be called and I won a GC from Shuji Kida salon! :)


When I got home, I was surprised at the freebies that I have. My PhP50 entrance fee was truly worth it! :) 

What's inside the Goody bag? 
This day was just amazing! Just like I said earlier, I love Belle de Jour! I would like to congratulate Darlyn and the Belle de Jour team for this successful event! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
i like this BDJ post!very detailed. nice photos. hope to see you sa next BDJ event. :)
Teng said…
I wen t to this event as well, but we came in late so we missed a lot :)

Popular Posts