My Etude House Haul

I visited the Etude House branch in SM Bicutan recently. And wow! It was a nice experience! The boutique was decorated in pink and white. The intricate designs of the racks and walls reminded me of Victorian elegance. The moment I entered, the beautiful salesgirl greeted me with a smile. "Good morning, Princess!", she said. That absolutely made my day! 


"I want to see your BB creams please." I said in reply. She happily lead me to the spot and explained to me their BB cream line. I told her that I am particularly looking for the BB cream that can be used as a foundation. After a nod, she gave me the Precious Mineral BB Cream, which turns out to be their bestseller. 
The Precious Mineral BB Cream 
The salesgirl then asked me why was I familiar with their BB Cream. With a smile, I told her that I went to the Etude House booth last Belle de Jour Fair and tried their K-Pop makeover. My makeup artist Marichu used BB cream as foundation. Well, I liked the results obviously. That's why I am buying one for myself. :) 

I also bought an eyeliner. They ran out of black so the salesgirl recommended white instead. I tried it with their tester and it looked good on me. I completed my purchase with the Happy Tea Time Facial Wash. 


My purchases qualified me to be part of Etude House membership program. They gave me a cute pink membership card. I also got a free shinko mirror as a freebie. Yay!

My Etude House Haul. :) 
My short time in Etude House made me feel special. And to top it off, before I stepped out of the door, all the sales staff said to me, "Thank you, Princess!". 

Comments

Popular Posts