JYJ for Tony Moly

One of my favorite K-Pop bands, JYJ, is the newest endorser of Tony Moly! I was very happy to hear this good news. Tony Moly have branches here in my country and I can easily go there without the hassle. Of course, I just had to drop by for a visit! 

Just grabbed this photo from Tony Moly FB page
I visited the branch at SM North EDSA and I love the colorful "Tony Moly" signage. Take note: the colors move every second or two! It's the first time I saw a boutique with a unique sign like that. And... I got excited when I saw the JYJ poster on the background! :)

The Tony Moly boutique in SM North EDSA.
A saleslady greeted me upon entering the store. And woah! It's my first time to see a salesperson in a Korean cosmetic store to be so talkative! Usually, they just follow me around and speak only to answer my questions. But this salesperson in Tony Moly built rapport with me. I like that! She followed me as I went through the store, all the while explaining their products even if I didn't ask. She proactively invited me to try out samples of the lotions and makeup! It's fun to know all about cosmetics! 

With my current obsessions with face masks, it's no doubt that I bought a bunch of it! I also got the Tony Moly International Membership card for free. Sweet!

My Tony Moly haul.

My Tony Moly Membership Card. :)
I am turning into a fan girl and I am like...*I am going to try EVERY Tony Moly product*. Yes, and if possible, write reviews about it. Tony Moly has just become one of my favorite cosmetic stores, all thanks to JYJ! 


Comments

yoorim0070 said…
hi! ^____^
just wanna ask if they also give out some jyj goodies. thanks =)))
Angel Mariel said…
Hi yoorim0070! :) Yes, they give out goodies for every purchase of P1,000. :)

Popular Posts