Lee Min Ho Mall Tour: SM Mall of Asia Leg

I still can't believe that it was just two nights ago (November 18, 2012), I saw Lee Min Ho in the flesh! As early as 5:30PM, I was already in SM Mall of Asia Music Hall, joining the fans as we eagerly wait for his arrival. The crowd was very overwhelming. I bet some people waited there two hours earlier than I did! 

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor. His popular dramas include Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, and Faith among others. His prowess as an actor and his to-die-for looks are enough to make women go gaga over him -me included! 

He is my favorite actor. I love his dramas. In the future, as I gain more skills, I plan to cosplay his characters, especially Johnny from City Hunter. He is the reason why I love Korean products like Etude House. Now, I have another brand to love... and it's a Filipino brand! I'm very happy that Lee Min Ho is the latest endorser of the clothing line, Bench

Crowds make me uncomfortable. It was my first time to have ever attended an event which featured an international celebrity. The place was packed and there were no space to move an inch! The area got humid and hot! I was getting thirsty! But to see Lee Min Ho in person, I sacrificed through it all! 

While waiting, I killed time by taking pictures of the stage and the crowd. My camera cannot zoom in further than this. But truth be told, everything is bigger in my eye's vision than what my camera can focus. 


The crowd with the stage. 
A few minutes after 7PM, the event was kicked off by host Sam Oh as she introduced him to the people. Fans screamed out loud as Lee Min Ho emerged from the backstage. He wore a checkered polo with magenta-colored sweatshirt and jeans. Unlike most Korean actors, the color of his skin is a bit tan. He is good-looking and has flawless skin, as seen on TV. But what made me notice more about him is his height. He is so tall! 


Sam Oh and Lee Min Ho on stage.
Here is my shaky video during that moment. Pardon me, the anticipation of seeing Lee Min Ho in person brought shivers down my spine.



After his introduction, he positioned himself on the chair and gave out handshakes and posters to fifteen lucky fans. These fans bought items from Bench worth PhP3,500 in order to get a pass. Here is my short video during that moment:



He only stayed on stage for less than 10 minutes. But before he left, he gave out this message for all of his fans present in the event:



I feel like I'm still dreaming! It's my first time to see one of my favorite international actors. Even if Lee Min Ho only had a short stay on stage, I will always remember this special time; this moment when he made say, "Lose My Heart."


Lee Min Ho's Ad for Bench

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's up every one, here every person is sharing these knowledge, thus it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this web
site daily.

Feel free to visit my web-site :: Garcinia Cambogia Diet
my web page :: mouse click the up coming webpage

Popular Posts