[Review] L'oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream

If I am not mistaken, this is the first beauty product review that I have written. The creators of the  BDJ Box encourages their subscribers to review the contents inside. Since I won one last week, I would like to give back by writing about the products.  I'm new to beauty blogging so pardon me if I miss out some points. 


The first product that I tried was the L'oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream. Why? It's because it reminded me of Korean cosmetics. BB cream is a Korean innovation and I am curious at the western brands's take on it.

Here is the official statement from the BDJ Box:


L'oreal Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream 
Instantly brightens skin and evens out your skin colour with its lightweight formula.
L'oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream sample from BDJ Box.

As shown above, the sample came in a small 5mL squeeze bottle. I started using it on my birthday. The content is a viscous glossy white cream. The product spread smoothly to my face upon application. True to its claim of being lightweight, I could not feel the heavy powder finish that I usually get with other Korean brands. 

The result? This product gave me an instant illuminating effect as it proclaimed. My skin gave out that pearly sheen which is just light and not so 'in-your-face'. I like it. It seems that my face really gave out that glow. It reflected light excellently! As for the other effects, I now have firmer skin. I guess this product also have anti-aging ingredients. 

For breakouts, I cannot tell you that much. I usually have tiny pimples on my forehead and cheeks, which pops out every now and then. It didn't change or disappear with the BB cream. But the product did provide a decent concealment for my blemishes. 

Whitening? This part requires long term observation. As far as I have experienced, the whitening effect of this product was the instant pearly sheen it did on my face. 

I am currently using this sample once a day and it has lasted for more than five days now. Overall, I like this product and I am all the more curious about its long term effects. I already asked the saleslady in a department store about it and its price is P695.00. Hmmm? 


Comments

Sharina said…
I like the instant whitening sheen it gives me too:)
Currently thinking if Im gonna get the regular sized one!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

Popular Posts