[Review] Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

The first product that I tried from my Sample Room haul is the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX. I have read the reviews about it and how it is the "steady stellar and bestseller around the world" as tagged in the website. Sample Room offered the sample size of 20mL for this product and it costs 60 points. As curious as I am about this, I ordered one and used it right away. 


Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX 20 mL sample pot.

The appearance of this product is a blue colored gel-cream (the consistency is different and I don't know what it is called precisely). Surprisingly, it is not sticky even though it is gel. For the smell, it is a concoction of various essential oils, patented by Laneige as Sleepscent. Because of that, it helps improve sleep as well. Aromatherapy at work, I get it.


The gel/cream hybrid of a product.
Since I am new to sleeping packs, I didn't know how to use it. The sample didn't have instructions as well.  So I researched online and found the answer in the Laneige official website. It said there that the sleeping pack is applied last, after the usual skin care routine of washing, toning, and moisturizing. 

The sleeping pack was like a thin film covering my face. I don't know if that is normal but I just let it be. I slept and when I woke up, the thin film is still there. After I washed my face, I saw how brilliant my skin has become. My skin has become softer and hydrated. It is still my skin, only better and glowing! I could feel that it has gotten firmer as well. It can give the same firming result of anti-aging products without the sting. That is how gentle it was!


There are no exact words to fully express how impressed I am with Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX. So far, this is the best beauty product that I have used. My skin had visible improvements overnight. I even got compliments from people. When people notice the results...that is the ultimate proof of the product's efficacy!  And now, they asked me where I got this miracle!

Interested to know more, my cousin and I even visited a Laneige boutique to ask how much the full size of the product cost. It is priced at PhP1250 for an 80mL pot. We also inquired as to the correct usage. According to the Laneige expert, this product can be used every night for people who have dry skin. For other skin types, application of sleeping pack can be done once or twice a week. So it is like using face masks, I guess. 

Just to experiment more, I skipped using the product the following night. Lo and behold! The effects were still there the following morning. However, I think that results will depend on your skin condition. Of course I will observe and experiment more. I just can't wait to share with you how I love this product! For now, I plan to use this once every three days.

I also posted some parts of this review in the Sample Room website. I'm worried that it might be too long a review in there. Here is the link: http://sampleroom.ph/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=76  

My review as posted in Sample Room.

My heartfelt gratitude goes to Sample Room for letting me try this product! Now I get what they mean by their motto: Try before you buy. And will I buy the full size of this? Definitely! 



Comments

Popular Posts