Ready For Anything!



When I saw that^ ad from Sample Room, I got excited and curious about this new line of skin care from Shiseido. Aptly called 'Ibuki', It claims to strengthen skin against various elements. Hence this line is tagged to give you, "Ready for Anything Skin".

So for days I was on the look out for the release of samples in the website. A hot product like this require some fast ninja skills for you to be able to grab a sample. I miss the first wave of Ibuki samples last Friday, but thankfully, Sample Room restocked when nighttime came. Yay! Earlier today, the package arrived! Wheee~~~ I got that feeling of excitement... that emotion of opening a gift! 

Shiseido Ibuki samples from Sample Room
I got the Softening Concentrate, Protective Moisturizer, and the Refining Moisturizer. Well, I really didn't choose them, I clicked on what was available at that time! Better grab those samples quick before they're gone! LOL! For this haul, Sample Room gave out two 2mL sachets of each.

Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer
I remember my first Shiseido sample and it was impressive. Hmmm... Let's see what the Ibuki line can deliver! With my busy kind of lifestyle, this might just be what I need!

Photo credit: Sample Room and Shiseido

Comments

Popular Posts