Hair Care for My Eighth Sample Room Haul

After seven hauls of skin care, I finally grabbed the chance to get samples for the hair. Sample Room offered Vidal Sassoon products weeks ago. But I didn't get them when they first came out because I got excited to have samples from VMV Hypoallergenics and The Body Shop. LOL! 

I made a promise to myself that I have to find the perfect product to fix my very dry wavy hair. It made my day when I heard that Vidal Sassoon samples were given away. There are a lot of skin care samples available in the website and quite little for our crowning glory. And of course, most of them are gone. 

Vidal Sassoon has two hair care series: Premium Base Care and Color Care. Since my hair is not colored and needs moisture, I chose to have the Shampoo and Conditioner of the Premium Base Care Series. The set cost me 104 SR points.

Vidal Sassoon Shampoo and Conditioner Premium Base Care Series
Plus, more happiness is here as full sized bottles were given away! Yay! The shampoo came in a 190 mL bottle, and the conditioner, in 184 mL. Oh joy! 

Right: Conditioner (184 mL). Left: Shampoo (190 mL)
I fell in love with the packaging and the color at first sight! Actually, this product arrived a week ago. I'm under time constraints and I apologize for not writing about it immediately. LOL! I have been using it for five days now and so far, I'm happy with the results. Watch out for my review of it soon!

Good news is here for you, too! There are still a lot more samples available in http://www.sampleroom.ph/ Yay! So there is still a chance for me to get that Premium Base Care Treatment, and for you to get your samples, too. This service is only available in The Philippines.

So are you also ready to #GetSassooned? 


Comments

Bella B. said…
great article ;)

Bella B.
www.justyled.co
hazel said…
I've seen this in Watsons and would love to buy it sana! i'll do next time ;)
Elijah said…
This is an awesome article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this useful data. I will visit your web journal consistently for some most recent post.
Organic hair products

Popular Posts